Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How about a T Bucket Tag Thread?

All my hats and do rags blow off when above 100 mph and hair everywhere!!

Here are two more T-Bucket hats/Caps/helmets to share.;):D:roflmao:
IMG_20121103_135315_zps1zbmzreg.jpg

Here are two more T-Bucket hats/Caps/helmets to share.;):D:roflmao:

Mike, Great looking car and like the hat also! Question: I have Aluminum slot wheels also and am looking for wheel centers like you have, the knock off style. Can you tell me what your are and where you got them? Thanks!

Mike, Great looking car and like the hat also! Question: I have Aluminum slot wheels also and am looking for wheel centers like you have, the knock off style. Can you tell me what your are and where you got them? Thanks!

AG, They are Western brand and they came with the car. The PO did however say he was offered a lot of money for them so I think they might be difficult to find. I'm still in contact with the PO and I will attempt to get more information for you.

The front wheels two are also aluminum slot but are 4 lug (uni-lug) and I would like to replace them with 5 lug. You wouldn't happen to have 2 in your back pocket would you?

AG, They are Western brand and they came with the car. The PO did however say he was offered a lot of money for them so I think they might be difficult to find. I'm still in contact with the PO and I will attempt to get more information for you.

The front wheels two are also aluminum slot but are 4 lug (uni-lug) and I would like to replace them with 5 lug. You wouldn't happen to have 2 in your back pocket would you?
I scour craigslist from time to time, and see them on there fairly regularly. I don't know what your market is like, but it may be worth a look.

Hi Mike. Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I don't have any extra aluminum slot wheels around. They are becoming more and more difficult to find, but I did see some on Ebay a while back. Good luck! Thanks for the info!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back