Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How refreshing ......

Luggy

So nice to come to a forum where there's no bickering going on. :) I will be back to this site at least once a day. I have it bookmarked now. Look forward to spreading the wealth on your site here.

390FE

Not enough of us here to be bickering, yet!

We hope there won't be a lot of bickering on this one. Differences of opinion happen, that's inevitable, but we hope they don't fester into something more.

Maybe we should get the Webbie to set up a Back Alley section and if people get carried away, we'll toss 'em out there to settle it. :)

I see the Webbie set up a new forum section, last night. And it looks like he added a couple more links on the portal page, too.

Hey 390FE, I agree with you totally. Hopefully this forum will get a different group of "Regulars" that are more of a buckethead and less about music, trivia, politics and religion. :)

We certainly don't want to stifle religion, but there are forums designed for that very topic and they don't care much for T-Bucket discussions there, so we'll work with that premise in mind.

Blues in the hood

Is music on the forbiden list. T-Odd I'm trying to start putting the budget together for next July. T-Odd and the Bucketheads were a smash. Name your price and I'll see if I can meet it. Let me know

Mike,

How old is this forum? It appears to be fairly new. I so want to build a T-Bucket, I can hardly wait to sell my boat and start a TP kit. I may take a weekend myself and check out TP. It's about a 12 hr drive to get there.

thomas:lol:

thomas said:
How old is this forum? It appears to be fairly new. I so want to build a T-Bucket, I can hardly wait to sell my boat and start a TP kit. I may take a weekend myself and check out TP. It's about a 12 hr drive to get there.
We've been here since back in late October. We got off to a slow start and actually the decision had actually been made to drop this idea and move the forum license to another domain. But the forum suddenly started to show some signs of life, so we put our heads together and decided to give this place another chance.

We're hoping to see this one grow over the next few months. We're not here to supplant other T-Bucket sites, rather we are here to supplement them. Total's forum is a good place for Total customers to meet and the NTBA forum is a good site for NTBA members to meet. But we felt that both forums are running on software that is a little less than user-friendly, so we set this forum up on vBulletin software in the hope we can provide a comfortable setting for all T-Bucket fans, no matter what they drive or what club they are affiliated with.

If you get a chance to visit Total, be sure to take plenty of cash along. I promise, you will be like the proverbial kid in a candy store. I went out to 'try on' a car to see how well I could fit into one. I decided if the car was comfortable, I was going to come back home and re-think the decision to buy a basic kit. LOL, Brian tossed this lure out at me -

tbucket013.jpg

When he saw I had taken the bait, he jerked me cross-eyed, setting the hoook, and I was suddenly spending more on options than I had ever planned.

All kidding aside, I enjoyed the visit to Total's shop and the fellows were all super about helping us out. I hope you get the chance to see the shop for yourself. Just keep an eye on Brian, and if you see him getting ready to cast a lure in your direction, RUN!! :toast:

They are open on Saturdays I hope. I'm looking forward to checking the place out.

thomas

Yes, they are open from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM on Saturdays.

You might want to call and let them know you're plans to visit. When I was first planning to go, they had just moved nearly all their inventory to Destination Daytona for the grand opening. And they do travel to a lot of shows, as well.

I had been in communication with Brian for quite some time and he knew I was primarily wanting to see the differences in body/seating styles, so when he knew he had several options to show me and I knew he was going to be in the shop, we made the trip.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back