Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I gave this one away for FREE

Rick

VIP
VIP Member
10.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Calm down Fred.It ended up being only the frame and body.The engine i sold it was a 302 then i built the 351 also youll notice there are no brkts on the frame cept the coilover mounts in the rear.It takes time to fab that crap but i did it

:lol:I was thinking you were the REAL Santa!

Yup. I'm lookin'.:sad:

This is the deck lid before i did the upp.stuff to it.

IM000102.jpg

That looks like it could have worked "as is". A very nice fit.

Did you see my last post about the steering adapter?

tfeverfred said:
That looks like it could have worked "as is". A very nice fit.
I TOOK A BIG PIECE OF POSTER BOARD AND USED A PROTRACTOR LIKE NORM ABRAMS TAUGHT ME TO AND SCRIBED A LINE AROUND THE BODY.WASTES ALOT BUT YOU GET A GOOD FIT

tfeverfred said:
Did you see my last post about the steering adapter?
yep did you see the wheel i'm using? It's the 5 bolt check it out

But in the first pic, you are using the chrome 3 hole wheel. Am I missing something or is it just mocked up with that wheel?:confused:

tfeverfred said:
But in the first pic, you are using the chrome 3 hole wheel. Am I missing something or is it just mocked up with that wheel?:confused:
Eagle eye that you are i had the three bolt on the old bucket then used it to mock up the NEW bucket Till i could afford the 5 bolt. Oh by the way i can't find your video my wife wants to see it.By the time you read this mine should be up

COOL! It doesn't sound that bad. Here's mine:

Man, that's got to be the coolest! I didn't really realise how "high profile" a hot rod could be until I got a ride in one. Everyone, and I mean , EVERYONE seems to either wave or want to look and check it out. I can't wait! Heck, I answer questions everytime someone visits where I work and checks out my chassis.

Looks like you two were having a real nice time.

Does that stop on you in the middle?I'm going to post it at you tube then repost it.It sounds so much better than that

Yea, it did stop. Still cool as heck though.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back