Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

i think i am gona retire the chicken

rooster57

I know it will be an emotional blow to some But my car is far enough along I think i can use the car pic as an avatar. I may bring Him back on special occasions but for now the chicken will dance at special events only. And Please no begging its final.:mad:

rooster57 said:
I know it will be an emotional blow to some But my car is far enough along I think i can use the car pic as an avatar. I may bring Him back on special occasions but for now the chicken will dance at special events only. And Please no begging its final.:mad:
:ciao::ciao::ciao::D:hooray::hooray::thumbsup:

I am much to nice a guy to tell who SHE was .

The chicken deserves the rest. I was getting tired just watching it.

Hey the chix was part of my morning work out. :D

Rex i have a well worn chicken i will let go at a great price. Thanks for the compliment!!

I'm sorry to say it but I found it hard to read a thread with a rooster jumping all over the screen. Love your new one.:D:D

rooster57 said:
Rex i have a well worn chicken i will let go at a great price.

:D:rofl::hooray::rofl::ciao:

Well, that's a mighty fine offer, but that chicken has been good to you and I wouldn't want to ever come between the two of you. Plus, you never know when that chicken is going to get you out of a bind someday. :ciao:

D.

Dang it! Just when it had stopped hurting my eyes when I tried to follow the dance steps, it's gone!? I somehow feel cheated.

The new avatar is cool. Can you make it dance?:D

Finally some one who appreaciated the rooster . Thanks Fred

dam chiken dnt smile anyway!
Mike in ep

The chicken had a good long career, but his agent (rooster) advised him to retire. You know what they say...better to go out on top. Oh well, he can always come out of retirment and make another run (Bret Farve :lol:).

Congrats on your ride rooster, looks great!

look what i found........

rubberchicken.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back