Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ideas for steps?

This was my solution: keep it low! And that was driven more by my desire to have it look right, not thinking about egress/ingress issues. As it turns out, I just swing my leg over the side, and haul my butt into the seat, holding the steering wheel.:rolleyes::D
That's exactly the way I do it. I can't quite imagine how a step would help me. Something as big as a running board might help. I think keeping it low and forget the step might be best and safest way for me. Thanks.

I have short video of my wife using the step but for some reason I can't post it here..........She just steps up on it with her left foot and then steps in the car with her right foot and reverses it to step out.......very simple......I will try to figure out why I can't post it here.....

I have short video of my wife using the step but for some reason I can't post it here..........She just steps up on it with her left foot and then steps in the car with her right foot and reverses it to step out.......very simple......I will try to figure out why I can't post it here.....
My 5'- 4" wife does the same without a step.

Jim

What Fletch said.............

My 5'- 4" wife does the same without a step.

Jim

Mine's 4' 11". About as tall as a 7th grader. (Don't tell her I wrote that)

Doors were a must.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back