Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ident A Body

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I found a fiberglass body a few months ago for what I thought was a good deal. So, I bought it.

Now, I'm interested if anyone might know the manufacturer's name since there are no labels encapsulated in resin.

It's a one piece '27 Ford roadster. Yes Paris*, you're right, it would be a replica of a Ford.

It's a hand lay-up, not a chopper gun job. There is some chopper gun "overspray" here and there on the inside which is certainly incidental to it's origin.

While it hasn't been used, it may have been sitting for some time. The seller didn't know as he didn't buy it new. Any ideas?

* Paris is my imaginary dumb blonde girl friend who prides herself on pointing out the obvious. Did you see the classic old movie "Harvey" with James Stewart?

I found a fiberglass body a few months ago for what I thought was a good deal. So, I bought it.

Now, I'm interested if anyone might know the manufacturer's name since there are no labels encapsulated in resin.

It's a one piece '27 Ford roadster. Yes Paris*, you're right, it would be a replica of a Ford.

It's a hand lay-up, not a chopper gun job. There is some chopper gun "overspray" here and there on the inside which is certainly incidental to it's origin.

While it hasn't been used, it may have been sitting for some time. The seller didn't know as he didn't buy it new. Any ideas?

* Paris is my imaginary dumb blonde girl friend who prides herself on pointing out the obvious. Did you see the classic old movie "Harvey" with James Stewart?
As long as its straight and has been stored out of the sun, who cares? Is it street weight or competition weight? True size or expanded?

Harvey was a six foot rabbit. Paris is a nice place to visit, but you shouldn't visit too often.

John

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back