Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'm breaking a rule

Mike

One thing I have generally tried to do is to downplay what people are donating to the site. Trust me, I realize times are difficult for everyone and how tough it can be to not have more month than money. I have started using the notification script as a reminder to everyone, but as for what people actually donate, I try to let all of you see those results for yourself.

But this is an exception. This time, I am going to make a comment.

First off, I would like everyone to take a look at TeeTime's profile page. He is a new member to the site, having just registered last Sunday, 20 October.

Now, I want you to take a look at the Donation Manager page.

102613cdonate.jpg

Yes, @TeeTime that helps a ton! It helps take some of the load of the same crew who have been regularly making donations to the site and it also allows me relax and breathe again. Welcome to the T-bucket Forums and thank you for your generosity!

Since we are now over quota, the donation nag has been removed for the balance of the month. And that is TeeTime to thank for it.

Very generous TeeTime welcome to the sight

Thank you, TeeTime!

Jim

Tee-riffic, thanks a bunch:thumbsup: Welcome from SW Florida

Yep thats the guy that I would try to help thats donated to the site here. Thanks TeeTime

Has anyone taken the time to welcome BOB S to the forums? Think maybe some should? Take a look at this -

013014001.jpg

And what will really knock your socks off is when you see this - :eek:

013014002.jpg

He just joined the forum, earlier this morning!

Please, keep in mind that visitors who are not logged into the forums, cannot even see any of the Donations Manager data. So there is no way BOB S could have known we were running so short on this month's donations, until after he registered. Without posting a single message to the forums, he saw a need and he filled it. Don't worry, I'm not going to mention how a brand-new member of the site could see a need that everyone else so many others had been ignoring all month. :whistling:

@BOB S , allow me to be the first to welcome you to the T-Bucket Forums. I also want to be the first to thank you for your generosity, which keeps us alive and moving forward for another month.

Last edited:
Not everyone ignored the need... :whistling:

Welcome to the Forums Bob! Its already clear that you're gonna fit right in! :thumbsup:

You are quite right and I was wrong with my choice of words. My post has been edited to reflect the change.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, Ben. :thumbsup: Are you getting things ready for our next week of winter weather? I don't know about you, but I am really getting tired of it all.

I'm getting ready, by getting the hell out of here- I have a flight out Tuesday morning to Orlando FL, and then will spend the night in Boca Raton. Wednesday evening, I'll fly from Ft. Lauderdale to Houston TX, where I'll be until Friday. Unfortunately all for business, but since the forecast has Orlando area in the low 80's and Houston in the 50's, I'll take it over the crap coming our way!

Thanks and Welcome, to TeeTime and Bob S. I usually donate but I have been short of money last month and this month. I should be back on track next month.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back