Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

In and out burger

Its been a long time, since I've seen one of those stickers.

Me loves the Steak and Shake. In fact, I ate lunch there yesterday at the downtown Indy location. Triple XXX in West Lafayette is pretty decent too. 96th Street steakburger in Indy is kind of like In and Out I guess. the menu is basically burgers, and they are fresh and tasty. I used to eat there for lunch quite a bit when I worked on the north side.

I grew up in Iowa and we didn't go to McDonalds, we went to Mr. Quick's which was a regional burger chain. Sadly, they went out of business quite a while ago, and I think all of the independents have closed as well. My bro and I used to split their "5 burgers and 1/2lb of fries for $5 deal.

Ben,

We have several Mr. Quick's here in Muskegon, MI. Wife & I were at their cruise-in last night. They had a DJ and about 35 to 40 cars, alas only one bucket.

Not a big fan of their burgers. However, I would kill for a double-double at In & Out.

Ben,

We have several Mr. Quick's here in Muskegon, MI. Wife & I were at their cruise-in last night. They had a DJ and about 35 to 40 cars, alas only one bucket.

Not a big fan of their burgers. However, I would kill for a double-double at In & Out.

Do you have a Jack in the box there? As you can order their Jumbo Jack with as many extra patties as you like, $.75 per patty, that would make it $4.25 for a double double (4 patties) and they are great!

I was in Phoenix May 7th-14th. That was the first time I ate at In and Out. It was awesome. I actually ate there twice. Everything was fresh and good. They sure serve a ton of people. When we were there our number was 32 and when we left about 30 minutes later the number was in the high sixties. That was not counting the drive thru line. I wish i would of know about the items that aren't listed on the menu. I wish we could get one closer to us.

When I was in AZ this last winter, my buddy told me to try Five Guys, so I did, and the burger was excellent. Up till a few weeks ago, I hadn't seen a Five Guys in Canada but I just happened to be driving thru Brandon, Manitoba, when I took a glance and saw Five Guys written on the side of a building. Well there was no way I was going to pass by without checking it out, and sure enough, the real thing. According to one of the employees, Winnipeg will be getting 3 outlets soon....I can't wait.

ben eatn Whataburgers (Jus like U like it) for Many years, and dont plan to stop! :laugh:

It is 5 Guys for us. Fried onions make the burger for me. Cooking the fries in peanut oil does it also.
Growing up in SoCal, it was Bob's Big Bob on Friday night, Harvey's on Saturday, and Mel's on Sunset strip when we cruized Hollywood.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back