Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Interior came in

That really is a first rate interior you got there Rooster. It might cost a little more, but I bet it will serve you well for years and years. :D:)

Don

Looks like they haven't changed the style since I got mine (8 years ago). I think even the color you chose is the same...or close.
What color are you planning to paint the body ?

Are you planning on putting the wireing under the seat ?

Nice and Comfy to sit in.....

Mine is still in the plastic wrap, wonder how long the shelf life is :D, it's covered with a tarp, inside, no mice..LOL "BH"

i'm impressed....that's an awesome interior. nice score rooster!!! how tall is your set riser??

Ron

Thats a SS speedway item and a ebay steering wheel. I put a mini remote wired it into my horn button so when you push the horn the Gar door opens.

Did the pictures go away? Was going to show this thread to a friend of mine, and I'm not seeing the pictures anymore. Didn't know if it was a problem on my end, or?

this saying.. "That's the ugliest car I ever saw." "It looks like a jukebox." was from the movie Cannon ball run, if I remember right, and aimed at a T Roadster I built for Bill Y. in Airz, they called it a chromed jukebox... There are lots of jealous people out there... hehe :D

i would really like to see those pics of the interior again. i was trying to show them to someone too but couldn't find them.

Ron

Ted, it was "The Gumball Rally". You built that car?

Chris

that's a great out-of-the-box interior. what goes between the door and the firewall?

Ron

Thanks Rooster, got the pictures. Went to CCR and checked out bodies and frames. WOW.
I settled on an extended body w/door. I'm trying to see if I can fit down into the body instead of sitting way up. I am 5 ft. 8 in. with a 29 in. in-seam and fit pretty good w/factory upholstery. How tall are you and how long are your legs? I'm thinking that a pair of "bomber" seats mounted on the floor would be lower. They also have a neat set of top bows that are positioned lower than usual.

Thanks, John.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back