Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Interior came in

John, I suggest that you measure the width of those bomber seats. They may be too wide to fit a pair in your T. Better safe than sorry.

Jim

I am 6 foot and i have a 32 inch inseam 230 lbs. I will tell ya when i started my project and if the smaller bodies were all that was offered i would have built something else. 409T sold me on the CCR interior he said you set in it ,not on it. And he was 100% right. I drive a 2002 F150 and in front of the steering wheel i have the same frontal room in the T as i do in my truck,i know its hard to believe but its true. I will post pics of the carpet ,Kickpanels and door panel this weekend. My personal opinion is this is the best body with a door on the market and the finest interior (drop in ) ive seen. It says something about the consistancy of the bodies when interior #2672 fits like a glove. The interior kit comes with insert ,kick panel,door panel and firewall and floor carpet (Molded to fit the floor).

You should post a sideview pic of your legroom sitting in it.To show how much room you have.

good idea i will do that when the interior is complete.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back