Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Is a 5-6 inch cowl stretch worth it?

Let me run something past all of you.

As I read the forums, I will often see posts that I think are extremely helpful, because of the information they impart, because of the images or because they accomplish both. When I think they meet those standards and are also well-written, I like to promote them as tech articles.

I think Jim a.k.a. EX JUNK has put one of those posts together in his seat assembly post. I would like to promote this one to an article. However, since it is in the thick of this topic, I don't want anyone to think I am trying to stick a fork in the topic by promoting the post. Additionally, the promotion process would leave a link to the new article.

Would anyone (Keeper in particular, since this is your topic) be upset if I promote Jim's post?

I would say put this in the tech section under interior for sure.And for promotional purposes it would be great.

That's a very good idea Mike. It's sometime hard to find an artical like this using the search.

Ron

I think so long as the subject is left in the new content section till it runs out of steam, there is no problem at all in it being 'advanced' to the tech section.
Gerry

OK, let me see how Keeper feels about it being moved. If he gives it the OK, I'll set up a new Interiors Article Category and bump it up.

If anyone sees a post that they think would be a good fit for the Tech Library, feel free to flag me up. I just ask the post be well-written, informative, easy to understand and that any images be clear, well-formatted and explanatory.

Maybe that will help get some more material in the Library. I might be all wet, but I do think the Tech Library is a fairly powerful tool that is going overlooked.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back