Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Just to be upfront about my actions

Mike, you are providing an awesome service here, and I thank for explaining why things are the way they are. I really believe this site is worth supporting.

Craig

Mike, you are providing an awesome service here, and I thank for explaining why things are the way they are. I really believe this site is worth supporting.

Craig

Mike I agree whole heartedly with Craig's comment. As I mention in my intro for my Schools project car. This is my firt T that I am building at school and I cant even keep at home! My fun ride is my 1999 10AE Miata and I am on a few Miata forums.

This is the only forum that I have dug into my own pocket to show my appreciation. When I joined this forum I found it was blocked by the School Board. To show the quality of this site, when I asked for an exception it took all of 20 minutes to get it cleared. The IT person at my school was shocked but I was not.

My thanks to Mike and the rest of the T Bucketeer crowd. Now I have to eat my Pizza before it gets cold...er.

Lee

Mike I agree whole heartedly with Craig's comment. As I mention in my intro for my Schools project car. This is my firt T that I am building at school and I cant even keep at home! My fun ride is my 1999 10AE Miata and I am on a few Miata forums.

This is the only forum that I have dug into my own pocket to show my appreciation. When I joined this forum I found it was blocked by the School Board. To show the quality of this site, when I asked for an exception it took all of 20 minutes to get it cleared. The IT person at my school was shocked but I was not.

My thanks to Mike and the rest of the T Bucketeer crowd. Now I have to eat my Pizza before it gets cold...er.

Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back