Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Kaaso's T update...

Kaaso

Hello guys, just wanted to take some out and post some pictures of my build. I haven't posted anything in quite a while so hopefully I can get a few uploaded to catch everyone up on our progress.

DSC00385A.JPG DSC00393A.JPG I added some wood around the inside of the body for interior attachment.

Had a friend help me by fabricating some coil over covers and a gusset between the body and turtle deck.iphone 758A.JPG

Next I started in on plumbing the brake system. For some insane reason, I decided to go with stainless brake lines. Lets just say, that stuff is much tougher to work with than normal steel lines. But it sure looks cool!!! :)DSC09719A.JPGDSC09705A.JPGDSC09710A.JPG

iphone 694A.JPG iphone 720A.JPG iphone 724A.JPG After the brake lines were complete, we started in on a fuel tank. Since this is a home built chassis, I decided we needed a home built tank. With the help of a very talented friend, I think our first time at building a fuel tank came out pretty good. The tank houses the Autometer level sensor and a Walbro fuel pump.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back