Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Kits

Carolina Man

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Not to start a arguements, or a war. All of our sponsors have nice kits here for sale. All look to be well constructed and offer everything needed to build a nice T.

But Who has the best?

That's kinda like asking , what's better , a chevy or a ford ? ... I'm sure each offering has it's pluses & minus's....
dave

These are all great companies. I bought major parts from Spirit; frame and body items. Suspension items from RPM. I did a custom 4-bar design and needed custom parts. RPM is noted for doing those. Threaded tubes, plasma cut brackets and front axles. Spirit had the 27T body that I wanted with prefit doors and trunk lid. They where also within driving distance so I could go see their place. So it depends on what you want. Don't think you could make a bad choice with any of them.

These are all great companies. I bought major parts from Spirit; frame and body items. Suspension items from RPM. I did a custom 4-bar design and needed custom parts. RPM is noted for doing those. Threaded tubes, plasma cut brackets and front axles. Spirit had the 27T body that I wanted with prefit doors and trunk lid. They where also within driving distance so I could go see their place. So it depends on what you want. Don't think you could make a bad choice with any of them.

I'll second that!

Jim

It's hard to decide. I know I want a Extended T I am a short 6'4", RPM and Spirit has what I want. I would like to buy everything from one place.

Yeah I know but there is a lot of great choices by the sponsors here. I think I have narrowed it all down to 2. So I will have to do more checking.

Both companies have good offerings and service. The stretched bodies they offer are different. Spirit stretched theirs in the middle and RPM's is stretched in the cowl. Very different looks that only you can decide is what you want. Call and talk to Josh at Spirit, then call and talk to Ron at RPM. You'll get good info on each kit straight from the source.

Yeah I know but there is a lot of great choices by the sponsors here.
Exactly, because different people have different opinions and will want to make different decisions. What is best for John Doe may not, necessarily, be best for Joe Smith.
I think I have narrowed it all down to 2. So I will have to do more checking.
And there is the evidence that it is all about different strokes for different folks. You have your choices narrowed down to two, but those choices may not have anything in common with the next fellow. Baskin-Robbins offers all those flavors for a reason, aye?

Both companies have good offerings and service. The stretched bodies they offer are different. Spirit stretched theirs in the middle and RPM's is stretched in the cowl. Very different looks that only you can decide is what you want. Call and talk to Josh at Spirit, then call and talk to Ron at RPM. You'll get good info on each kit straight from the source.

I called Josh at Spirit today and will Call Ron Pope Tomorrow.

I talked to Josh at Spirit and Ron from RPM. I like what both had to say. Y'all will have to wait to see who I chose. I figured I worded my thread wrong and I am sorry about that. I just was trying to figure out who every one used the most.

All the vendors are great, but who's closer for shipping purposes?:unsure::thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back