Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Knee action shocks

fletcherson

anyone have any wisdom on GM knee action lever shocks? I ran across a deal on a gross of them, most are reportedly unused.... Just wondering if they are worth while.

Cool, I found a guy who has a pile of them. They are reported to be mostly NOS, he claims they still have part numbers on some of them. I haven't seen them in person, only pics, but wondered if they would be a different addition to a bucket or the like. His asking price is reasonable. Not too far from me, but far enough that I want to know if I can use them before making the trip... They look to be pretty intense, as far as how they are built. Not like stuff today, lol. I need to see how big they are, etc...

30's -40's chev. knee-action shocks double as the upper control arm , big , heavy , dual-armed , I don't think they'd find a home on the front of a T...
dave

30's -40's chev. knee-action shocks double as the upper control arm , big , heavy , dual-armed , I don't think they'd find a home on the front of a T...
dave
Yea, I figured that out last night after doing some digging. They were presented initially as lever shocks, but that's not really what they are. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, lol. The price was right, too bad.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back