Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Let's See YOU!

RonWendy.jpg

BILLET-TTOPTENAWARD.jpg

parade.JPG
No pics of us with the 27T project. My wife and I are Segway tour guides with the St. Louis Science Center. We do parades during the year. Got dressed up for Halloween.

I am aging quickly trying to get these damn photos uploaded. lol

You're making it harder than it has to be. Visit your Photobucket account. Hover over an image you want to post to this site and you will see an Ajax menu drop down below the image. Locate the IMG code option (the bottom option, I think?) and left-click on that code. See how it shows the code is copied to your operating system clipboard? Come to the forum, select the option to start a new thread or to reply to a thread. Left-click in the text entry window. Now, right-click and select Paste. You're finished.

It's just that simple.

This is my Son Don and I at a show we attended a while back when I still owned my 23.

northportshow047.jpg

And this is my Son Dan and his rpu at it's first show, Billetproof last April.

danandtrophyatBP-2.jpg

Don

Here's the missus and I. She's understanding about the car "sickness" and goes along to all the gatherings.

Mexico.jpg

Bruce

Yours truly tooling down the Red River of the North in nicer weather....It's a little more frozen and white today in these parts.
002.JPG

This isn't a very good picture of ME (great one of my sweetie Ann!), but it's the best I can do. I would give the appropriate photo credit by I think he is persona non grata around here.

2011BashwithAnn.jpg

Here I am yesterday, the second time I sat in the '21;

tn1.jpg

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back