Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Let's See YOU!

Zack

Sorry if this has been already, i called myself searching and didn't find a thread like this so, post up some pics of you and your rod. I have talked to many of you on here and it helps to put a face with a name. My pics kinda suck because i consider myself butt ugly but here it is anyway, LOL.

Post em up guys!

Me and my wife current day:
100_0956.jpg

Me driving the Nascar's at Texas Motor Speedway (a few years back):
GZM_5b111.jpg

3 for the price of one. L = me - middle is my wife Jennifer - R = our friend Ted Brown.

400410204.jpg

Cheers,
Russ

Here's me when I hung out with an Alfa Romero club. This was taken sometime around Thanksgiving. Air cleaner is different now and I have "Miss Behavin'" on the cowl sides. Nopics of that yet.

DSC_0061.jpg

This is my oldest son and myself after taking delivery of my Spirit kit.
IMAG0047.jpg

P5290057MediumSmall.jpg

I'm the one sitting in the car;)

I don't have many pictures of myself but I found this one with my wife, Nan, beside our '37 Chevy.

img121.jpg

Jim

IMG_3405.jpg

This is what most folks see of me, I am most always the one behind the camera........My car is the YeloT that is under overhaul in another thread............Damm that photo just shows how old this old man is and why I am behind the camera.......

Alright, I'll play. Here is me, my two girlfriends:
DSCF0071.jpg

And here is another with my little brother (driving) on the PowerTour
DSCN0186-1.jpg

That doggone Ben had to play by the rules and post more pictures of his car. <grumble, mumble, gripe, moan> ;)

11team.jpg

That would be me in the lower-left. And yes, that's a total of three guys in a room with 54 ladies. Not counting the 34 others girls waiting to have their photo taken. For you Indy car historians and enthusiasts, the auld git holding his knee over on the lower-right would be Rodger Ward Jr, son of the 1959 and 1962 Indianapolis 500 races.

meav.jpg

But I shouldnae call Rodger an auld git, because with all the gray hair, I'm right there with him.

As for a picture of me with a rod, how about a really hot rod?

brian_me.jpg

Dang Mike, did you feel somewhat intimidated being outnumbered like that?

Oh, Hell no! Actually, when the image is put into context, you'll understand why. This was taken at a Chrysalis Flight, a 3-day spiritual weekend for teen-age girls. There was actually a 4th gent in the room, operating the camera. I was the Spiritual Director for the weekend and he, the lady in the front-right, the guy in the upper-right and Rodger were my clergy team for the weekend. The Flights and adult Walks to Emmaus are always divided by sex, with clergy being the only members that could cross over. It would always create a lot of confusion for the women on Walks when there were one or more men in the room. Until they discovered we were clergy, that is. ;)

Ben...That is one slick ride you got!

If you keep reminding him of it, he's likely going to post more pictures, you know. :)

All kidding aside, Ben and Jim (EX JUNK) have got a couple of the cleanest rides I've seen posted here on the site. There are some awfully fine cars on here, but those two stand out in a class of their own.

Jim, we had an engine customer at the shop, from over in Decatur, IL, and the two of you could be twins.

Oh, Hell no! Actually, when the image is put into context, you'll understand why. This was taken at a Chrysalis Flight, a 3-day spiritual weekend for teen-age girls. There was actually a 4th gent in the room, operating the camera. I was the Spiritual Director for the weekend and he, the lady in the front-right, the guy in the upper-right and Rodger were my clergy team for the weekend. The Flights and adult Walks to Emmaus are always divided by sex, with clergy being the only members that could cross over. It would always create a lot of confusion for the women on Walks when there were one or more men in the room. Until they discovered we were clergy, that is. ;)

Gotcha.

If you keep reminding him of it, he's likely going to post more pictures, you know. :)

All kidding aside, Ben and Jim (EX JUNK) have got a couple of the cleanest rides I've seen posted here on the site. There are some awfully fine cars on here, but those two stand out in a class of their own.

Jim, we had an engine customer at the shop, from over in Decatur, IL, and the two of you could be twins.

Yes, those two are a couple of awesome rods for sure!

kevinandbecky.jpg
Here's my wife Becky and I. The little hot rod is a Pinewood Derby car (Cub Scouts) my older son and I put together.

They say that everyone has a twin somewhere.

Jim

Speaking for both Ben and myself, we thank you all for the compliment.

Jim

Well, I yall can stand it, so can IMe NotFlying1.JPGThis is the first time I sat in the bucket.MeFlying1.JPG Guess what sounds I'm makeing here.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back