Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Login with Facebook.

B

BodyCount

Hello, until yesterday, i always made my login with facebook. How i do this now?

To be honest, I'm undecided as to how I will handle this, moving forward. I've had several members log in via Facebook and then never complete their registrations. Only to abandon their partially started account.

The functionality is there to use Facebook with XenForo, I just cannot make up my mind if I want to implement it or not. Do you find a Facebook log-in is that much more convenient?

To be honest, I'm undecided as to how I will handle this, moving forward. I've had several members log in via Facebook and then never complete their registrations. Only to abandon their partially started account.

The functionality is there to use Facebook with XenForo, I just cannot make up my mind if I want to implement it or not. Do you find a Facebook log-in is that much more convenient?
For me yes. I used my account with my facebook infos (pics, name, all)...

But if you import all my infos and posts to this profile, no problem to me.

Why can you not just log in using the original username and password? If you prefer a username that is easier to manage, I can always change that for you. It's an option.

Trying to come up with query to merge everything is more of a headache than I need to add to the headache I already have. :D

Facebook integration is enabled.

Your choice. ;) Just let me know when I can remove the BodyCount account.

The only problem i cant remember my facebook password here... can you reset? you can send a new one to tiagoribasbc@hotmail.com

I wanna stay if my facebook acount linked here, because the posts and the pics. But after i link the account, if possible you can remove the BodyCount account and change my nick to BodyCount with the facebook profile.

One step at a time. You have e-mail, with your temporary password.

Once you get logged into that account successfully, let me know here. I will then delete the current BoddyCount account and change the TiagoBodyCountRibas account to Body Count.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back