Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Looks like nicely done front end

putz

Looks like a torsion front end

KGrHqNjME6E86tgvzBOic67jUL60_3.jpg

I see no shocks and check out the lack of proper Akerman. Brakes might be nice also and the damper suggest that there might be some problems that it is covering up. I will admit that is very clean looking though. IMHO

Jim

That is what I thought clean look! It is on Ebay

Does that scoop just look out of place or does everyone stick one of those on any carb, intake combo.
Just picture it with just the funnel stack and no scoop. Just preference, I guess.

Kinda reminds me of an early 60's dragster front end.

I like those headlights and brackets. very unique.

Russ

Boy I am glad i found this place....i will be bothering you guys a lot. just retired and bought my first t. my front end looks a lot like this one. sort of motorcycle wheels no brakes...i want to put disc on the front but maybe way over my head for an old football coach. will post pics later. i tried but it says they are too big.
coach

Coachfhs, go to PHOTOBUCKET. If I can post pictures using PHOTOBUCKET anybody can.

Jim

Thats a real nice looking bucket. The torsion front end looks very clean.

Wouldnt be legal down this part of the world without front brakes & we cant run rims under 3.5 inches wide anymore either.

will post pics later. i tried but it says they are too big.
Coach, if you're running a Windows computer, you can download a really great and free tool, called IrfanView. It will allow you to resize your images to a size the forum software will accept. Just click on the IrfanView link, download it and install it.

If that doesn't work out for you, EX JUNK is spot-on, suggesting Photobucket. Things will still work better if you resize images beforehand, but the forum software can manipulate an inline image a bit better than a simple attachment. Take a look at THIS LINK and it will walk you through opening a Photobucket account and displaying inline images from your Photobucket albums. Adding images to posts is really child's play, so you'll see how easy it is to do and be posting images like a pro, before you know it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back