Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

lost Dad today

s19243h

its been a year and two weeks since dad was diagnosed with a rare strand of lukemia. 5:30 this morning he lost his battle. i tried my dambnest to finis the car to get him a ride in it but with bills and not thinking that he was going to pass this quick ,i didnt get the chance to complete the car in time but you know what he seen the car in paint and on wheels this year and said it was beautiful. i made some major changes in my life in the last 20 years and there changes that any father would be prowd of there son soon when the car is finished me and dad our going for a ride even if it is only in spirit :thumb:

Glenn, I'm sorry for your loss. I took my dad for a ride in his in the urn. Not the same as still having him, but a good memory for me.

Glenn,

Sorry for your loss. When you take that first drive, your dad will be with you and he'll be proud.

Sorry for your loss I lost my Dad to cancer 2 years ago in January.Keep his memorie alive I have him as a background on my phone. So I see him every day.

All my best Glenn to you and your family. Your Dad still lives in your heart. Bless you.

Ron

Glenn, sorry for your loss. When you take that first ride, he will be with you.

Can only offer my sympathy. Lost both my parents in my mid 30s. Tough at any time
Gerry

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

My condolences on your loss. I lost my dad in January of '05. There's not a day that goes by that i don't think about him. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but the pain will lessen over time. Just try and think of the good times. God bless you and the family.

Sorry for the loss of your Dad. I LOST MY dad & MOM YEARS AGO SO I KNOW HOW YOU FELL.
Things they taught you will stay with you for ever. HOLLIDAYS ARE RUFF,

Glen,
Sorry for your loss. Just remember, when you finish your car, your dad will be there right next to you on that first ride.

Spike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back