Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Lowest prices on frames and bodies!!!!!!

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Well we have lowered our price. These bodies are below cost, but we have always been the lowest place to buy T Bucket parts. The same great quality as always. This is on the standard 23 T body.

1923 Ford Model T bucket body without floor $285.00
1923 Ford Model T pick up bed without floor $149.00
1923 Ford Model T body without floor and bracket kit $484.00
1923 Ford Model T body without floor and perimeter frame $585.00
1923 Ford Model T body without floor and fully welded frame $785.00

The best deal is the welded frame with all the brackets and the body.

This is for a limited time only and a limited quantity. When they gone at this price they are gone.
Plus shipping and handling.

Well we have lowered our price. These bodies are below cost, but we have always been the lowest place to buy T Bucket parts. The same great quality as always. This is on the standard 23 T body.

This is for a limited time only and a limited quantity. When they gone at this price they are gone.

Do I just call to see what shipping cost would be for zip code 22802?

Also what are the frame specks that you use? I have a frame localy that someone else built but I would need to know the specs of your body (1923 Ford Model T bucket body without floor) and see if I can use that frame or not with your body.

Thanks.

Do I just call to see what shipping cost would be for zip code 22802?

Also what are the frame specks that you use? I have a frame localy that someone else built but I would need to know the specs of your body (1923 Ford Model T bucket body without floor) and see if I can use that frame or not with your body.

Thanks.
I got your email and replied back to you. Our frame is 26 1/2" wide, from the base of the kick up forward, to the firewall the body needs 43"

Yes you are welcome to call me! 865-932-7541

Hey Ron,

Thanks I just sent an email back to you and I think you answered one question one of your post here. I will double check on the frame here locally to me. I will wait to see on the price of shipping to me and go from there.

Thanks Ron for your help.

I just picked up one of these body's today. The quality of the thing blew me away and you can't beat the price. It seemed to be a few pounds heavier than others I've seen and perfectly square in every dimension and not a bit wavy. I think the thing that pleased me most was that it sat perfectly flat on the floor. No rocky rolly, lol.

Thanks Ron

I got off the phone with Ron tonight after a couple of emails and I have to say Ron you have won me over man. I have never had anyone let alone the owner of the company call me and give me the info I need. You really know your T's and I look forward to working with you soon.

Ron,

What would the average wheelbase be on the car (frame) with the stretched body? Say, with a SB Chevy...

Thanks!

Are these prices still good??

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back