Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Marty's bucket build

Nice progress BC, cant wait to see the finished product as Im sure Marty is too!!!! glad to see you got the vid working!!!!:lol:

Fabulous paint job. The video was a great instruction tool, as I am in the process of buffing mine out. You indicated taping it off!!! My question is for example on the back of the bed, how do you get into the corner knooks without burning something.

Ron

AZ, Watch one of the earlier videos and they show you the block and how to use around rizes and round parts. These videos have been teaching me alot. Hope that helps.:cool:

Excellent videos Bob from a mechanics view. I just want to say you might want to change the name on the video to brakes instead of breaks.

I didn't watch this one I just cut and pasted it here. The days and nights are running together. But Marty did see his bucket tonight. There is a whole story to come so stay tuned.

[ame=[media=youtube]RS5uGmcYQto[/media] - marty's car night work[/ame]

Here is another one. I don't have a clue what we're doing but we're doing something I'm sure.

[ame=[media=youtube]w7RbXN6tzPE[/media] - marty's car almost done![/ame]

I have a good question In Wisconsin if a car was built after 1996 it is supposed to have fenders how are you getting around this?

in that first vid.... I heard a statement at about 2:09 where BC said "the Ron Pope rods that are invisible".... Does this mean that everyone is going to start buying the invisible rods??? I will!

dovehunter79 said:
in that first vid.... I heard a statement at about 2:09 where BC said "the Ron Pope rods that are invisible".... Does this mean that everyone is going to start buying the invisible rods??? I will!

Invincible as in they won't bend.

I got to see this car at Spirit yesterday and it has a fantastic paint job on it. It is beautiful.

It's done and its great! Bob dedlivered it on Saturday. Many thanks to Bob's outstanding team, and all of the others who pitched in to get ready for the Bash cruise and show.
A new bucket and some new friends and a loving understanding wife. Life is good.
When I get some good pics I'll post them.
I also enjoyed meeting many of the fine folks attending the Bash.

Nick will be back soon and we will get the rest of the video up. This has been one of the most fun builds I have done and I have done quite a few. Your hospitality was great and the prime rib was the best. When Carol had cut flowers in the spare bedroom you let me stay in that put the whole experience over the top. Thanks for the weekend !!!

I guess I should post some video of the bucket running.

[ame=[media=youtube]JYqQaI6UMVs[/media] - marty's car finnished[/ame]

Really nice looking ride. Sounds like distributor was off a tooth or 2 instant hair cut.

Epilog:
Won first place in the 1900-1934 street rod class at the Racine Zoo Car show last Sunday. Had some tough competition with a several of nice 32 roadsters.
Mike: everyone loved yor paint. The 502 BBC was rhe icing. Nice to take a first place at a nice home town show first time out.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back