Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Men over 40

I am using 351w and c4 in my car also. I wish I could get my wife involved with my build, she could care less.

If you think your wedding cost a lot, wait until you find out how much your divorce is going to cost!
It's not always as bad as you might think. I've been through two of them, the first of which cost me a mere $200. Of course, it took me over a decade to get my first child support check, and then after about a year, she died, owing me over $16K in back support. It's only money, aye?

The second proceeding didn't cost me a dime, but then she thought she had already milked off all the money we (read: I) had in the bank. She was never real good with numbers, that one. Thank goodness!

And people wonder why I say I will never marry, ever again. I figure the third go-round would likely be the one that cost me. ;)

well x
I'm the first one in several generations on my father's side that is still married to my first wife. We've been married for 49 years and we "went steady" for over three years before that. There was no"living together" like they do now. You can call me old fashioned or an old fart or whatever but I'd not have it any other way. (I might also that she is into cars also and helps me in the garage.)

There is a saying that I have hanging in my garage that says:

Give a guy a woman and he'll be happy for a night
Give a guy a car and he'll be happy for a year
Give a guy a woman that loves cars and he'll be happy forever

I'm a very happy and lucky guy!

Jim
Amen Jim
my wifes car that SHE designed and I built

What is really funny about this thread is the fact the ads you are all seeing are contextual. In most instances, if you have been searching for particular products and services, or have been visiting particular, commercial Web sites, then the ads you see will be related to what you've been doing. If you've not been doing much browsing outside of some limited sites you visit every day, that is when the ads will fall into a more generic category. For instance,

ads001.jpg ads002.jpg

You can see what I am usually up to; searching various Linux sites and looking for deals to get a podcasting studio put together. It's Uncle Goober's way of reminding everyone of how deeply they are prying into our online activities.

And I thought FireFox was a secure sight to search with!! My bad for knowing it goes or Google goes through its search engines!! What ever, I'm not doing anything illegal.

I agree with most of you (being 68). In my mind, I have the greatest woman I could ever find. A happy marriage is the best thing in the world.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back