Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Moon discs or Cragar Smoothies?

tfeverfred

Being broke and bored, I've been playing with wheel options. I've narrowed it down to my 2 favorites. Cragar 69's with the caps and Moon disc's. Does anyone have a pic with a T Bucket running the Moon disc's?

Cragar 69

cragar69.jpg

Moon disc

moon disc.jpg

Here's a couple
1.jpg
2.jpg
Sometime back I saw a a blacked out T with discs on ebay...looked sinister cool.

WOW! I'm liking that look. Both styles will work with the theme of my build. And the cost difference between them is small. Shipped to me, a set of Cragars with the caps is $436. The Moon set up with new steel rims is $420. I like the Moon disc's because of the race heritage. I like the Cragers for the updated smoothie salt flats look. Thnaks for the pics.

Personally, I have always liked the look of the Moon discs. Some say they only belong on Salt cars, but I have always beat my own drum. Been considering them for my 46 chopped coupe.

Just verify the center diameter of the wheel for the proper cap, the 15x5 say the center hub dia is 3.30 so this would be the one for that particular wheel. Summit has several sizes. I will have to measure mine before I order....https://www.summitracing.com/parts/gor-hc216bc-4/overview/

Man I like those cragars

Yea.... considering the minimal cost difference versus the Moon disc's, I'm leaning towards them. But the Moons are still on the burner. I'M SO CONFUSED!:)

Wires...

Crager 69's....not my truck....121110jewettrod mb11.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back