Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

More C-cab progress

Coupefreak

I took advantage of the wonderful weather here in the Texas panhandle...........and did this .
cab1.jpg

wasn't real sure how the body was gonna fit, but after a little "realignment" with a come-a-long, and a prayer...........
cab2.jpg

hopefully I can "fine tune" it the rest of the way.:rofl:

Vance

Too old to go there again! But Oh the memories! Spent three years building mine. Had the time, but not the money. Took a basket of parts to the chrome shop every OTHER month and told the owner to pull out a $100 bucks worth of parts! Man, those were the days. Worked on it every night and weekends,for the most part I didn't miss many nights. Well, except for the times I'd get mad and let it set for a few days. The fun part is, this could be written by any one who built their own car!! Take plenty of pictures!! later they will be priceless.

That is gonna be cool Vance !!!

Reminds me of the give-a-way C-cab MSRA did for the '74 NSRA nat's. Very fun project. Keep at it Vance!!!

You thinkin p/u bed or flat bed??

Ron

very cool I have the same body sitting in parts in my garage also built this won day & mounted it on my bucket then drove up & down the street
030.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

Youngster said:
Reminds me of the give-a-way C-cab MSRA did for the '74 NSRA nat's. Very fun project. Keep at it Vance!!!

You thinkin p/u bed or flat bed??

Ron

I have a '32 bed that I was gonna try to cut down and use. :cool:
the front of it is pretty rotten, but I think I can salvage the back half.:confused:

Vance

I love to see old rusted hulks repaired. Keep plugging away this one will be so cool to see saved.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back