Motor mount kits

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Made a run of these today. For SBC & BBC as pictured just $79.00
P1010040-1.jpg

Ron,

I finally got the home PC working... I looked again at the motor mounts pictured above. I ordered them and got them from the Brown truck today. Those look like they will do the trick.

Thanks
PaulR

Ron, as always, the mounts look great. Is their price already in your catalogue (I haven't looked yet)? Will they fit a BBC (Big Block Cadillac) and can they take the h.p and bottem end torque? Or would conventional motor mounts be better?

Thanks, John

one finger john said:
Ron, as always, the mounts look great. Is their price already in your catalogue (I haven't looked yet)? Will they fit a BBC (Big Block Cadillac) and can they take the h.p and bottem end torque? Or would conventional motor mounts be better?

Thanks, John

BBC= Big Block Chevy

I don't think they will work with a Caddy. Now we do make several header flanges for the 500 Caddy.

We could sure take a look at doing the Caddy mounts.

RPM , would it be possible to purchase the mount kit without motor or frame brackets,with the additional blower weight #7 header tube and steering box clearance is now much too close.If so would you email me on cost and availability so I can get this ordered. Will need bbc mount and hardware.Thanks

Do you produce motormounts for chevy 4.3 v6. Iam starting my T Bucket build and iam looking to run a motor, trans, and rear from a chevy s10.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back