Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My bucket plans sarting to take shape

hemiguy

Ok so ive been hangin around here for a bit , heard from some kool people who have suggestions and some just want to say hi .
So i put an ad on kijiji and found a frame which is now at the house . also have found a new body from a guy whos choosen to go another direction ,which is a distance away but is heading this way in a few weeks and will drop off here , bonus ....
I also just bought ccr plans on line ( download complete )
I ve also found a very affordable 8 inch rear end out of an early mustang . 320 gears..
I work at a place called matcor metal fab (matcor metal fabrication.com ) here in canada and we make heavy equitment for C A T . but we also have alot of waste steel from the lasers that gets tossed so with permission from my boss,did some dumpster diving and am allowed to take what i need ...of coarse i ll take more then i need ....alot of diff size and thickness steel ...
Since i now have the plans which has life size patterns , im going to ask the powers that be if its possible to have them laser cut ( wish me luck there )...
So will post pics soon and let you know how im doing ..take care

Going to do one like your avatar ? I had the model and the hotwheel . Working at a steel shop will save you tons ( of money and headaches ) !

Keeper I just looked at all your build pictures .you answered alot of ???? s , and gave me alot of great ideas , thank you sir ,,awesome build . you ar a wizard ..lol Kev

Cut big styrofoam blocks to shape , then fiberglass over them ? I don't know , but it would be cool !

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back