Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new Brake and clutch pedal design

I looked around,but didn't like design or $ of ones I see and my old swing pedal set had turn to junk over the yers,so this time I'm building under floor and updating to a duelmaster cly brake and going with mec. clutch=a Z-bar design built in to clutch pedal,keeps it simple.
picture.php

I have no idea why it posted 2 times,but maybe cuz of wried 10min. limit that dumped my tex info,if some could delete one of them it would be good,I can't find how to do that ether,set dose not work like others I can use fine sorry for messing up..

There are NO pictures. Did you use Photobucket to post them or what?

Jim

Strange I see pics.

I did something similar with my brake pedal setup. But instead of using 1/4 plate, I used 6 inch 1/4 square tube. Made the fab a bunch easier for me.

12%20Feb%202011%20009.JPG_595.jpg

I see the picture on your post Keeper but none on "The Bat's". Maybe Mike can explain it.

Jim

That's a nice clean set up Keeper!
For those few that don't see pic. sorry but it has to do with your computer sitings not my pic. I hate photobuck and will not use it,so thank you,but no.. I don't have this prob on any other site show up,so maybe a combo deel between site and your computer.

I have a HAMB account and I still can't see Bats pictures... I don't use Photobucket either. Why use Photobucket? I just post pics direct to this site...:cool:

Meangreen,I'd like to know how you do that direct?.,I love to just down load from my computer,but it dose not seem posible,I click on the little tree picture in box and it gives me [Enter image URL:------------] instead of the right kind of thing to use,nothing I've tryed has worked other then taking what I have already loaded somewere other then here,cuz there sites work normuly.

****OK,I just played around with editing thingy after this posting,and it gave me a [Upload a File] box I never saw before cuz it don't ever some up tell after you already made a post and then try to editi,werid,so I tryed it,but that dose not resize,so says my file is too big. So that dose work ether.

More site BS,told me my 10min.s are over so I can't editi again,Guess I'm to old and not fast enough here,but fine every other site. I enjoy shairing stuff,but getting feed up kind of,cuz don't know how to get it to work so all can see, and have no way to tell if they can or not tell someone said so .

Bat - I'm almost computer illiterate, so not sure I can help, but here's what I do: First, I re-size the pictures I want down to 640 x 480 or 800 x 600 (keeps the file from being too large) using Microsoft Office Picture Manager (came on my computer) and save them in a file in the "Pictures" section of my computer. Then, after I type in my text in the reply box, I click on the tab right below that says "Upload a File". A window opens, I click on "Pictures". The window then shows all the picture files; I double-click the file where I saved the pics and the window shows all the pics in it. I find the picture I want and click it. That brings me back here with a band at the bottom showing the picture as a thumbnail. If I want additional pics in that same post, I click "Upload a File" again and load another picture. The band at the bottom has an option for you to select "Thumbnail" or "Full Image". Choose whichever you want, then "Post Reply" and you're done. I hope this helps; it works for me...:thumbsup:

smallBrakepedalPic.jpg
Dose everyone see a photo on this post now?
Don't have know how on resize my self so;Ok,i'm trying,by pulling a photo of mine from a site it's already on,back into my computer pics,cuz it should be small from that site down sizing it already,I rename it small ect. for ID and then I'll post,lets see if that works.?
Well it kind of worked,but too damn small now too see!
how come it's too small now? Most would not click on it cuz they can't tell if it even interresting that small.

Yep, I see it now. When I click on it it enlarges. I post most of my pics as thumbnails now. If someone is interested in what you're doing, they'll open the pics. If not, they'll skim past them anyway...

I see it now also. Thank you.

Jim

The bottom line to all The Bat's griping is down to his own misunderstandings. Rather than asking for someone to help him understand how to use forum features, he prefers to suggest this site is BS, or that he is too old. Both excuses being every bit as lame as they initially appear.

Bat, you need to read the Forum Rules page. I take a very dim view of people trying to hotlink images from third party sites, because that leaves me looking like a thief. So before you start any more bitching about you own inabilities, try asking someone for some guidance. Consider this your one and only warning

And if you really think this place is so much BS, don't let that door hit you on the way out. Se how easy it is to resolve the problems?

For those wondering why we want our members to post images inline from album sites such as Photobucket, it is because it saves all the space the images wold use up on our own server. I have been going through all the images the forum software uses, losslessly compressing them. I managed to compress the forum logo by 2 kilobytes, for instance. That means I will save 2 kilobytes of disk space and the image will load faster in your browser. But it is hard to celebrate the saveings of 2 KB of disk space, when an image like The Bat's is consuming 67.6 KB of space. I'm fighting a bit of a losing battle.

And I have posted this all over this site, but for you Windows users wanting to edit pictures, go download IrfanView. It is free and packed with features you will never need and never use.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back