Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new bucket head!

Welcome Tom from thomas. I know you will enjoy this site. From a meger beginning to the best t-bucket site in the United States. I truly would love to meet every person on this site.

thomas:)

Hey Thomas welcome back:DSorry i missed you again.

KY_T said:
Tom, welcome to this board. There is another one in Whitesburg I am KY_T. I am building a T. You can contact me at richard@richard.elliott.name. We can get together and compare notes.

KY_T
Hi, I'm a new and proud owner of a T Bucket, I'm looking for wider tires for the rear and wondering what the best choice would be for me. are the MT' sportsman the way to go? or Hoosier?, and what size.

Thx fellow Bucket headsacroman@cox.net

I assume you are looking for over 16 inches wide of rubber:

I havent tried the new M/T s/r tyres, but unless they are way better than the old Mickey Ts, I would stick to Hoosier Quicktimes.

I currently have 19.5 wide M/Ts mainly because Im in New Zealand and that was what was available when I was buying tyres and we dont have the choice that you have in the US. In my case, my bucket is big and the wider tyres balance out the car & keep it all in proportion.

If I build a smaller bucket, I would look for tyres around 10/12 wide and 33 tall, because you achieve all the "big tyre" look without the width.

Cheers
Todd

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back