Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Bucket Owner From Taft,Cal.

Mike Caudill

I am 54 yrs old and have been out of the car world since high school. I have been 100% disabled since 2008 due to a semi truck wreck but Jan 2013 I had had enough of sitting at home and went back to work.

I had bought an original 1940 Chevy sedan 4 months ago and I happened across this awesome Bucket by accident last weekend, the owner had a bad knee and wanted something with doors, so a swap was made. For what I paid for the Chevy and what this Bucket is I really traded up I think.
Happy to be here on the board and learn new things.
Mike

Well Uh Welcome. Totally disabled ? Then you don't want a T-Bucket. The worst vehicle for even people with just a bad back.

Welcome from New Hampshire. I hope your disability doesn't prevent you from enjoying the bucket. They can fatigue the body on longer trips.

A picture of the one I drive..
IMAG2141_zpsj6m9brxu.jpg

Welcome! I'm curious, why is your distributor on the wrong end of the motor? Just kidding! Very nice ride...

Welcome from Hermitage Pa. on the Ohio Pa. border line.

I am very familiar with that area as I'm from the Youngstown, Ohio area originally. Do you do the cruises at the original Quaker Steak and Lube?

Jim

More welcomes from Ohio! Great looking ride! Drive till your body tells you to stop and then modify it to fit and drive a little more.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back