Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Computer

Along with where they are eating, what they are eating (complete with photos, of course), and who they are eating it with. I never really understood that, but maybe that is because I thought Facebook was intended as a place to post kitteh pictures. :roflmao:
I am definitely out dated in most peoples opinion, but I think the kitten pictures are the best use for it! :)

I have been playing around with the Windows 10 Technical release. I am looking forward to its release. Its a very nice system so far. Only thing I do not like is all the crap they have running on install, everything wants to connect to the network to update itself constantly. Easily fixed by removing them all, but for a business preview I would think that stuff would be turned off.

Windows 10 is supposed to be free for home users. It will most likely be a slimmed down version, sort of what they tried to do with the 500 versions of Vista.

But for now I will stick with Win 7 and Linux Mint, I have been very happy with this release as it has reduced my "fix it" calls to the public computers by more then half.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back