Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Engine...New Pics

engine24355

We finally have a beautiful day in NE Louisiana so it was time to get the T out and get new pics. Take a look.

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Future hot rodder in training.
IMG_0788.jpg

Nice! I love the look of simplicity you achieved. Looks like you already have a new owner as well.:welcome: Gonna build one for yourself now?

Great looking bucket engine24355, it looks like your helper is getting ready to burn a little rubber.

Thanks for the comments guys! Ya, the boy loves to help work on the ride and his little brother is not far behind him. I do see a problem developing though. Eventually, both boys are going to want to ride at the same time. Guess I need to build or buy another bucket for the wife to drive.

beemryder said:
Nice, clean rig.

One question, if I may? What steering column did you use?

Sorry beemryder, I just realized I never answered your question. The column is actually a cut down version of the old CCR column they used to use. I am getting ready to change it up as it is just too short for me. The original CCR length was around 25", but my column is only about 12". CCR has new columns now and new firewall brackets. I have a new bracket and plan on getting a new column from Speedway to bring the wheel closer and more comfortable.

Nice looking bucket I see you have the exhaust turned up so you can hear the sound of music. Just wait some women will tell you it is cute. I get that sometimes and tell them t buckets are anything but cute.

putz said:
Nice looking bucket I see you have the exhaust turned up so you can hear the sound of music. Just wait some women will tell you it is cute. I get that sometimes and tell them t buckets are anything but cute.

Ya...I wanted a little different look and it provides a little more clearance. I have some of the CC header inserts that I want to try out with the new engine. They sounded okay with the stock 350, but they should sound better with the new 355 (bigger cam etc.).

Thanks for the compliment!

well, I think you screwed up.You were supposed to paint the engine to match the wheels. I guess you'll just have to bring it over and stick it in my garage. I'll dispose of it properly for you.;)

jmr122848 said:
well, I think you screwed up.You were supposed to paint the engine to match the wheels. I guess you'll just have to bring it over and stick it in my garage. I'll dispose of it properly for you.;)

Wow, thanks for the offer jmr! What a brotherhood we have here.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back