Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from Pa.

spike

Hello,

Just completed a 23T . Beginning licensing paperwork.[attachment=2581:1/6/6/9/2244.attach]

picture is less the interior which is now completed.

Welcome to the forum Spike, that's a great looking bucket.

ruuking gud! Welcome to the forums!:lol:

Looks really nice. Is this your first? :lol:

Yes, I needed a challenge & always loved the looks of T buckets. Even at street rod shows I found myself seeking them out. I came across a Total Performance catalog one day & decided I could do this. I had no idea what I was in for.

Welcome to THE FORUM you say the interior is done do you have any pics?I to have a Total car but mine is The Aniversary model with no interior either.

I just loaded them in a new post.

Spike welcome from a Bucket owner and lover in Northampton saw you pictures on teh new post look great

Thanks - I live in Easton so I'm sure we'll run into each other somewhere.

LOOKIN GOOD

Good luck getting a title, vin. number and plate. It took me a couple of months and a lot of BS to get mine.

What state do you live in? Titling procedures vary from state to state.

Frances,
Thanks for the Website. I have been there & submitted all the necessary paperwork thru an advanced inspection station. All I can do now is wait to see if my car gets titled or the application gets sent back for more info.

welcome to the forum, good luck with your build. I'm down here in Quakertown. Pa building my first T. I'm sure we'll run into each other some time, maybe Macungie show:)

T's look clean, simple and easy. That's from the outsider's viewpoint. Only after building one do you really appreciate the time, effort, and $$$$ it takes to complete one. Welcome to the best bucket site and membership on the web.

Ron H.

I received my tag & title yesterday. only took 2 weeks.

Welcome, nice bucket. It takes a lot of time and paper work to get the title and street rod plates in Pa. I did all of mine at my local AAA. They knew what to do.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back