Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy from Miami

brsturges

Hi there, everyone. Finishing up my Model A hot rod, and already have my sights set on the next project. I'm interested in building a 1927 T-bucket. I think I'll be going for the "modified" look, but it seems hard to find fiberglass 27 bodies without the turtle deck. Any suggestions? Looking forward to studying this site extensively.

Check out Lions Hot Rods out of McHenry IL. They bought the Strand molds and make a nice '27 Modified body. Jim is the owner. Here is his website- it's not great, but Ive seen several cars and bodies in person and they are nice. Untitled

Welcome from St Louis! Are you going with the '27 for a little roomier interior?

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Glad to be part of this great site.

Ben, I checked out that website, but the phone number and email address is no good. Their bodies look good. Seems like that style of body is kind of hard to come by.

Spanky, the extra interior room is an added plus, but its the cowl shape and overall lines of the 27 body that I like.

Check out our 23 stretch body, all of the stretch is in the cowl. A lot of people think it is a 27. It is also available 6" wider. They can be gotten with or with out a door, and they have a lip on the cowl for a hood.

IMG_20141010_142920082_zps39d2b7b0.jpg

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Glad to be part of this great site.

Ben, I checked out that website, but the phone number and email address is no good. Their bodies look good. Seems like that style of body is kind of hard to come by.

Spanky, the extra interior room is an added plus, but its the cowl shape and overall lines of the 27 body that I like.

I have his card around here somewhere. He had a really neat flathead powered modified at the NTBA Nationals here in Indy a few months ago. I'll see if I can find his card.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back