Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from Texas

Texas275

Going to try my hand at my 1st T-bucket. I have restored/restomoded several vehicles in the past, but never done a T-bucket. I wasn't looking to do one until I ended up with a running driving Chevy pick up with bad electronics and a bad body. So I started looking around for something to put the motor and trans in, and decided a T-bucket was the way to go.

This is an extra project that I really wasn't planning for,(I am currently working on a 69 Javelin), so I'm being budget minded. I found one on c-list, that had a frame, body, front end, rear end, non running motor and trans, and most of the extras. It looks like it was a complete bucket at one time, then as torn down and forgotten. That is the base I'm working off of.
IMG_1353a.jpg

The picture is what I have all mocked up. Nothing really bolted together. It will be getting a 350 with a 700r4 trans. Looking forward to learning from yall.

Welcome from Ocala, Florida. It looks like you have a lot of work ahead, but have a good start. Keep the pics coming, we like to see progress.

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois.

A good site, enjoy, lots of help here . Just ask questions & get good answers. From Central Iowa.....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back