Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

tptims

I just bought a 1923 T-Bucket and found that it had obsolite rotors and disc pads that are no longer available. They are wire spoke wheels [ 16 " ] made by Hall Craft which is no longer in that business. Does anyone know of a fix for this ? Thanks Tony

I don't have any experience with these, but someone else on here probably will...........I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. :rolleyes:

Don

Welcome Tony, what state ya from?

I take it you have FORD spindles ? Lots of options here, just depends on what you want to do, and what wheels you want to run.
"BH"

tptims said:
I just bought a 1923 T-Bucket and found that it had obsolite rotors and disc pads that are no longer available. They are wire spoke wheels [ 16 " ] made by Hall Craft which is no longer in that business. Does anyone know of a fix for this ? Thanks Tony

here ya go... new brake kit for hallcraft spoke wheels

Designed for use on all 15", 16", and 18" spindle mount Hallcraft and Dayton wire wheels. Kit includes calipers, pads, rotors and caliper mounting brackets. Rotors in kit are standard 10" X 3/16" carbon steel (stainless steel rotor upgrade available at an additional cost).

Uses Wilwood 175 series calipers. Plain kits use standard black aluminum Wilwood 175 series calipers and plain steel brackets. Chrome kits use polished billet aluminum Wilwood calipers and chrome brackets. Note: Bearings and seals sold seperately (H103 for TP/Ford, H105 for Chevy)

DB206.jpg

Every street rod part and kit you need

Optional Polished SS Rotor...

DB206SS.jpg

Every street rod part and kit you need

Welcome to the site Tony. Stick around. There's a lot of cool bucket heads here.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back