Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Video

That is a cool video Joe. Did you have any problems with Tech? I always figured it was pretty much no way in hell with no roll bar.

That is a cool video Joe. Did you have any problems with Tech? I always figured it was pretty much no way in hell with no roll bar.
Been to this track several times now. The fist time the tech guy told me I needed this and that and then he said do'nt kill your self the secoud time tech said well you did'nt kill your self last time have at it. They really love the car I gess they dont see meny street rod running the dog crap out of them. All you can do is ask and dont be suprised.

Been to this track several times now. The fist time the tech guy told me I needed this and that and then he said do'nt kill your self the secoud time tech said well you did'nt kill your self last time have at it. They really love the car I gess they dont see meny street rod running the dog crap out of them. All you can do is ask and dont be suprised.
good job joe,I hope you can join us on the 9th for the rockabilly rumble in fredricksburg ,me, brian,robert,and scott are planning on going ,we are all planning on going on fri staying the night and coming home sunday

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back