Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the T-Bucket Forums discussions? Then sign up for a free forum account, today!

Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters                Spirit Industries                Southern Legacy Freight!               

Dismiss Notice
Thank you for visiting the T-Bucket Forums! This site was created in 2006, to provide enthusiasts with a place to discuss T-Buckets. Over the years, there have been many imitators, but this is the T-Bucket resource you have been looking to find. We encourage you to register a FREE account and join in on the discussions.

Newb here from the UK.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kevheslop, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Kevheslop

Kevheslop
    Expand Collapse

Haha spanky. It's all interesting to hear. I am browsing build threads.. technical queries etc to get an understanding of certain build types. I look forward to picking all your brains in the near future.

2. fletcherson

fletcherson
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for my part in hijacking, lol... just following along. From my experience as one who bought a old style T from back when I related to the parts used, in retrospect, I would have built from scratch. I still like my T, but to bring it up to my standards was a lot of work and was a compromise between retaining as many of the existing build and newer stuff that better suited my end result. It’s hard to build a modernized version of a nostalgic car: brakes, steering, controls, seating, etc... were concerns. Just do your research, decide what you want, then decide what to buy or build.

Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! White Rose Technology Ting Mobile Buy VPN

SSL Certificate