Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

newly retired

hotrod23t

Good Morning to all T-Bucket owners: After 38 years of building thousands of T-Buckets. Tons of parts for all Hot Rods it is a pleasure to be a member of this group of open air car owners.
Some of you may remember my 1926 T touring that I had on the road in the early '70's I am know in the rebuilding stage and hope to have it one the road next year.
With the close of my store in Florida I have many parts for sale. I anyone is interested let me know what you may need and if I have it available it will be at a good discount.
Thank you all for making the T-Bucket the best Hot Rod we can ever own....
Mickey Lauria
mvl1224@aol.com

Nice to retire and join the group of t bucket crowd in a bucket instead of behind a parts counter.Enjoy.

Welcome aboard Mickey.

Jim

hotrod23t said:
Good Morning to all T-Bucket owners: After 38 years of building thousands of T-Buckets. Tons of parts for all Hot Rods it is a pleasure to be a member of this group of open air car owners.
Some of you may remember my 1926 T touring that I had on the road in the early '70's I am know in the rebuilding stage and hope to have it one the road next year.
With the close of my store in Florida I have many parts for sale. I anyone is interested let me know what you may need and if I have it available it will be at a good discount.
Thank you all for making the T-Bucket the best Hot Rod we can ever own....
Mickey Lauria
mvl1224@aol.com

Welcome to the site.

So is King T closed up now?

Welcome from Orlando...

We now have two "old" pros on board, Ted from CCR and Mick from Performance. Between the two of them there is no problem with any build that can't be solved.

Again I say, welcome aboard Mickey. We are all very fortunate to have you guys here.

Jim

thanks for the great welcome: I will be here to help each and everyone of you. I hope some of you guys will be able to help me to.. I am looking for a 390 cfm carb for my Buick 231 V-6 in my touring. I sold the Webers that were on it originally. Thanks to all of you. yes, the Florida stores are closed but I will be set up at the Turkey Run to sell the balance of the inventory.

Welcome to the site Mickey ... a pleasure to see you here.

Ron

Welcome to the forum and retirement, they're both great places to be.

Welcome, Mickey!:)

Mickey,
Glad to see you here. I pestered you and Brian with tons of questions in 2004 before I bought my kit. You cheerfully answered them all and I was very satisfied with my purchase. The car has been completed and on the road since December of 2007 and I've been grinning for over 6500+ miles.
Look forward to your postings here.

Dale

McAllen, Texas

Welcome to the forum Mickey! Where are you planning on setting up at for the Turkey Rod Run? Also just before you closed your store you had an extremely stretched body for sale and I was wondering if it may still be available? I hope you have a blast now that you are retired and look forward to seeing your post and thoughts! :cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back