Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA 2008 NATS - Springfield, IL

Great pics, T Odd! I'd eat one of these everyday, if I could!

pancake.jpg

Great pics T-odd. Thanks for thinking of those of us who couldn't make the trip.

Ron

Buckets of Buckets at NTBA 2008 NATS - Springfield, IL

I love these videos that were posted on YouTube by Mr T Bucket...

Driving to the nats...

[yt]0yLG-ZRzcZM[/yt]

Cruise to Berry...

[yt]YBJb6TU_xms[/yt]

Lake Cruise Part 1...

[yt]6tBWxnJOqqg[/yt]

Lake Cruise Part 2...

[yt]eIOsL9hI2Ls[/yt]

Lake Cruise Part 3...

[yt]b26-iYClJTA[/yt]

Drive back to hotel...

[yt]ROnRmPaaQXs[/yt]

Parade to downtown...

[yt]ZeysbLN3DRk[/yt]

Bill Pedersen said:
Here are 1275 pictures I took while at the Nationals. Most of these are of certain areas of the cars, not complete car photos.

sstarphotos/2008 Tbucket Nationals - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Holy cow Bill! You've assembled a library of photos there... what is absolutely great about them is the details... for anyone building a T-bucket it's going to be a place to view and get the ideas flowing and by the hundreds to boot! There are some really nice cars in that lot for dang sure!

Thanks for taking the time to take the shots and sharing them with us!

I have about 600 more pics to upload. Resized (resampled actually) tham all down to 1024x768 last night and forgot to put the m on the correct Jump Drive to upload here at work... dangit, four Jump drives in my pocket and I don't have the right one.

Stay tuned...

Flickr: uncleslacker11's Photostream

That should keep you busy for a little while.

Are you sure it is legal to have so much fun !! :D:lol:

Re: Buckets of Buckets at NTBA 2008 NATS - Springfield, IL

LumenAl said:
I love these videos that were posted on YouTube by Mr T Bucket...

Driving to the nats...

[yt]0yLG-ZRzcZM[/yt]

Cruise to Berry...

[yt]YBJb6TU_xms[/yt]

Lake Cruise Part 1...

[yt]6tBWxnJOqqg[/yt]

Lake Cruise Part 2...

[yt]eIOsL9hI2Ls[/yt]

Lake Cruise Part 3...

[yt]b26-iYClJTA[/yt]

Whats cool is click them all at once and scroll up and down looking at them all.just the kid in me i guess.LOL

Bill Pedersen said:
Here are 1275 pictures I took while at the Nationals. Most of these are of certain areas of the cars, not complete car photos.

sstarphotos/2008 Tbucket Nationals - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bill,

Thank you for sharing all those photos. That was a lot of work on your part. I appreciate that you took so many up close shots of the details. Like someone else said earlier, some great ideas in there. :cool:

Take care,

David

LumenAl said:
See there's proof... I am somebody! :rofl:

Sorry Al, I was being lazy. I should have just quoted you. I was pooped from spening over two hours going through those great pictures!

David

RexRod said:
Sorry Al, I was being lazy. I should have just quoted you. I was pooped from spening over two hours going through those great pictures!

David

What? A pass up a perfect setup like that! You know my mama always said I was never going to be somebody... and now I am!

You're right... going through all them photos is work... but like a kid to candy... your just keep at it till ya see them all... and what a visual recourse for someone building a car... outstanding!

LumenAl said:
Just added Mr T-Buckets last video...it's way cool...

Glad you liked them. I'd only had the camcorder4 or 5 days before we left for Springfield. I'm glad some of the shots were decent, LOL.

Thanks guys. I'm happy to share them. At one point they were in order, but when I uploaded them a lot of them came up in a different order. You can just click on the slideshow and just let the picture change automatically.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back