Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Officially starting my build

finally have a bit of time to play with the pics. Here is the frame in its original unassembled form. lol

Attachments

• 20171102_100633_resized2.jpg
    20171102_100633_resized2.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 66
here is the donor truck. a kind of before and after, lol

Attachments

• 20171027_145020_resized2.jpg
    20171027_145020_resized2.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 20171104_174239_resized.jpg
    20171104_174239_resized.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 56
Awesome, Paul. Glad you're keeping a photographic record. Someday these pics will make you smile, I guarantee!:thumbsup:

Another vote for pictures. I don't know about where you are Paul but to get mine titled here in Florida, with a home built frame, they want photos of the build and receipts for all the material and parts. They also want the VIN# of the vehicle the engine and transmission came from but I know you have that covered. I have to trailer the T to Tampa with all my paperwork and they assign a VIN# so I can get plates.
Save everything.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately its different up here in Canada. I am on the east coast in New Brunswick. I have contacted the Ministry here and i have periodic inspections to go through as i build And they actually come to me believe it or not. Lol
I am doccumemting all of this as its a lifelong dream so i want a record of it. Lol

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately its different up here in Canada. I am on the east coast in New Brunswick. I have contacted the Ministry here and i have periodic inspections to go through as i build And they actually come to me believe it or not. Lol
I am doccumemting all of this as its a lifelong dream so i want a record of it. Lol
Sounds great! This stuff sure gets in your blood.:D

Started welding the frame starting at the rear. All th pieces are cut. Just need to resize the pics. So far its going well.

Glad to see you on the forum. We love pictures. I will be watching your build. I've learned a lot from the guys on this forum. So keep the pics coming.

Biggest pain i am having is sizing the pics under 1mb.
I use my phone as a camera and have to email them to myself to use my old laptop to get them under 1mb

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back