Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ok...Some more Pics.

HAceT

Here is the seats in the car along with the dash.
DSCN1568.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

Of course my kids are waiting for a ride...
DSCN1564.jpg

Also notice the ghost spade in the grill.....Lots of pearl in the clear to make it stand out.
DSCN1570.jpg

Looking really good you might want to add wind wings they might take some wind off back seat as it comes around windshield. Or just give the kids sunglasses that would probably be cheaper.

Man you r making great progress. The seats look cool.

Hows the gear drive sound live sound good in video.Time to drive.

I had the gear drive in my truck and I love it. It even sounds better with no hood. The sound and video seemed to be slightly off but man I was glad to here her run again. The motor had been parked in my truck for over 6 years.

She looks and sounds great. :rolleyes:

Ace the reason why your motor sounds so good is because the distributor is in the back!!!!! HA HA also mine sat for several years and boom started right up. Gota love those chevy small blocks!!!!!

Man the first time you get up to about 60 with those kids in the backseat you wont get the smile off their face for a month!!!!!! Thats gona be nothin but fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they know better than to try and touch the back tires while you are moving, that hurts like heck when they tear off a finger nail or?? A young fellow that I took for a ride tried that, I now tell everyone that rides.... no touchy the tires, as they will BITE!!! :D

Just like a roller coaster,

Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. :D

They are out of a mini van. I cut out 4" from the center and welded them back together and reinstalled the springs and support. I the cut down the foam the same way and carried them to a guy that does upholstery and he did them for $175.00 a seat. It is marine grade material so no water butt.:D They are real real comfortable too. I use the 2nd and 3rd row seats in the T's.

Ok so i will be the one to ask. Do you have to put them back in the van when you go to town. If you do thats a real Tbucketeer.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back