Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

OKC NSRA

When I lived in Dallas I made the OK show every year. But now I can't find the pics. But I will. One year it was freezing. Put on my ski pants and coat, full helmet, scarf, big gloves and had a nice 200 miles going home.

It was pretty hot in OKC yesterday. They used to have the event in April, but gave that date to another location. Next year, we were told, it will be held in October.
That same foot long vendor is always there, and in the same spot. That is the main reason for me going.;)

That pink car was built by a very good fellow here in Artesia. The car was sold when he died about 4 or5 years ago. Dusty Smart from Artesia NM built it. Do you know where it is now? I see its for sell and I might want to call about it. It would be good to return to the town it started in.

Does anyone have the phone number on the pink car I can not make it out.........?

Okie T2.JPG Okie T.JPG I think you are right about 112 part. I enlarged the photo and photo shopped it, but the first part of that 112 will not clean up enough to make out. Looks to be maybe an 8 or 9, but may be a 2. I tried again. Here is the best I could do.
Here is the photo I wanted. The top photo is the correct one.

Last edited:
Thanks fellows I tried the enlarge thing but I came up about the same......I will try the 2112 tomorrow and then maybe 8 or a 9... I may not be able to afford it but it is worth a try............

Thanks fellows I tried the enlarge thing but I came up about the same......I will try the 2112 tomorrow and then maybe 8 or a 9... I may not be able to afford it but it is worth a try............

If I had your kind of money, I would have retarded earlier than I did.

And probably spent all the first year on wants instead of needs. A few cars and trucks also:):whistling:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back