Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Old body manufactuer

OptimusPrime

Hello all, has anyone, especially the south Florida guys, heard of a T Bucket body being made by a company called SunRay Buggies? I have a line on a Bucket an a Turtle Deck that the only marking on the body is a tag with that name on it? The owner says its a fairly heavy thickness body and is selling it for a really good price so I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them?

Not sure about T parts, But they built mostly VW buggies...
SunRayDaytona92.jpg

Sunray made a bunch of different bodies. I think they bought out Allied for the molds. Weren't in business very long.

I wonder who has all those molds now, it would be great to pop your own body, anyway my guy says that the T body is in good shape and no delamination or cracks been stored inside never mounted plus it has a turtle deck. I can get it for 5 dead presidents and its close to home.

Play nice after all he is the . EXACTLY WHAT DID YA'LL ELECT HIM TO DO ANYWAY? But on to a truly serious note, Where in south Alabama are you located? :egypt:

Hey I do know exactly where Fairhope is. The company I work for built a powerline there a couple years ago. I went down to work on a couple of the trucks and equipment. I hope they didn't kill your power or destroy your grass. :woops: LOL Are you going to the Emerald Coast Cruizin in October? If you are maybe I'll see you.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back