Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

older glass 23 t body floor ideas needed..

buy 3/4 plywood and cardboard. make a template from the cardboard and transfer it to the plywood. remove any thing that doesn't let it lay flat inside. then just 'glass it completely around the inside. you may have to cut where the trans is but i would just take it out. what i like to do is c clamp flat plate to the underside of the frame and let the body rest on top of these. that way the body is channeled 3 inches. if you want it on top of the frame just make L channel steel and clamp them to the side of the frame to accomplish the same thing.

buy 3/4 plywood and cardboard. make a template from the cardboard and transfer it to the plywood. remove any thing that doesn't let it lay flat inside. then just 'glass it completely around the inside. you may have to cut where the trans is but i would just take it out. what i like to do is c clamp flat plate to the underside of the frame and let the body rest on top of these. that way the body is channeled 3 inches. if you want it on top of the frame just make L channel steel and clamp them to the side of the frame to accomplish the same thing.
cool thanks....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back