Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pearl ghost flames

rooster57

My car is at the painters and i was wondering if any one has any pics of pearl ghost flames.

I don't have any pictures of ghost flames but what is in my mind. But I am thinking of the same thing and I interested in what shows up in this thread. I've seen it done several different ways and think it looks great if it's done with a freehand airbrush the best.

Yogi said:
I don't have any pictures of ghost flames but what is in my mind. But I am thinking of the same thing and I interested in what shows up in this thread. I've seen it done several different ways and think it looks great if it's done with a freehand airbrush the best.

X's 2 ^^^^^^

Thats the way in see it Yogi ,very faint pearl flame with airbrush outer line detail. thanks Putz the camaro with the pearl on red is my idea except black the harley tank in black is a better example. what is the average most guys are paying for a base coat CC paint job????? i wonder??????????

something like this bue flaked with ghost flames this was an old bucket I owned years ago note the thing is in parts but still running it was in a rebuild stage
016-10.jpg

Thanks C Cab thats the pic i was lookin for.

That one would break the piggy bank for me anyway. Thats a nice one.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back