Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Photos Posting Guide with Pictures

Indycars

Take a deep breath and follow along to post a photo directly from your computer, no
photo hosting website needed.

The two graphics below contain all the steps, just go to the graphic with the step #
listed below.

1.) Click on the "Upload a File" button.
2.) Browse to the folder containing the file you want to upload.

BrowseToFile01.jpg

2a.) Highlight the file(s) to upload.
2b.) Click on the "Open" button.
3.) Place cursor in the text where you want to see the file.
4.) Click on "Thumbnail" or "Full Image", your choice.
5.) Repeat steps 3 & 4 for any remaining files.

StartPostingWithPics.JPG

Note: By posting the photo using the above technique, instead of using other photo
sharing websites like Photobucket - Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing. [Now $400] and Flickr, a Yahoo company,
the photos will always be available to those using this website as long as it exists.

Please Please Please use this form of posting photos. Using photo hosting website means
someday the photos will not be available in your post and everyone will be wondering
what you meant. Change a name, move it, close your account, company closes, etc, leaves
a place marker in your post, not a photo. If you would like to live beyond your short time
here, just image if "Ted Brown" or "Ex Junk" or Youngster had used a hosting site, 1/2 of
what they tried pass along would me gone for ever !!!!!

T-Bucket Forums
T-Bucket Forums
T-Bucket Forums

Last edited:
This is all well and good , but the file ? Picture is not in my computer, A. I'm on a tablet . B.you start talking files etc , my brain slowly shuts down ., All ORF needs to do is long on to Facebook marketplace , enter the area/ city he wants to look at , and look ..... Oh yeah , it won't matter much if my info gets gone , someone will! Take up the Slack lol...

Please try to help yourself, the pics are there, just follow along. It's easy to copy them to your computer, that would also work.

Post a Photo From an iPhone/iPad

Butch and others , I think part of it is the language , when I hear link I think chain , when it's copy , paste ,I think of 2nd grade , makes no sense to me at all ...

When you read about it, we old farts get confused. If someone shows you how how to do it. Much easier. Each of us learn how to do things differently.
Ask one of your grand children how to do it. The young kids know everything..
We used to have a refrigerator magnet that said " Hire a teenager while they know everything"!

Take a deep breath and follow along to post a photo directly from your computer, no
photo hosting website needed.

The two graphics below contain all the steps, just go to the graphic with the step #
listed below.

1.) Click on the "Upload a File" button.

What or where is the file upload button? I see a button that says "Image?

It's shown in the graphic above (Step 1), but there have been several people that report they don't have this button. You will have to PM "RPM", he is the admin for this site.

I have been fooling with pictures i don't no how to find the first step (choose a file to update )

Several people have had problems because they don't get the "Upload a File" button. It should be
between the "Post Reply" and "More Options..." buttons. Just like in the graphic above in my
first post.

Do you have the "Upload a File" button?

I do not have a "Upload a file" button. Just a red "Post Reply" and a grey "More Options..." button. The more options buttons opens another window. And it does not have an upload file button. I think I am around 15 post or so

You can work around the no button problem until it gets fixed by using copy/paste your pics
into the post. It just worked for me as you see below and I never clicked on the "Upload"
button.

upload_2019-5-30_8-32-27.jpeg

You are right Jason, with my new account I cannot paste a file or paste from my
clipboard. I was hopeful, but disappointed now. I also never got the "Upload a
File" button after 10 posts.

I am an administrator on another Xenforo forum and I have offered to help,
maybe someday I will get the chance.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back