Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pics uploaded but.....

Here is my thread that tells how us dummies do it. There's also a link to the way computer literate people do it that was posted by Mike. Find what works for you and try again.

I swear, building a car is easy compared to dealing with a computer.:mad::) I'm still waiting for a Star Trek version that I can talk to and make it do what I want.

EDIT: I of course mean the REAL "Star Trek" with Capt. Kirk.

I think that it is just hiding out there in never never land. I can go back and view what I uploaded but it just isn't showing up as a thread for some reason.:sad:

Just checked out your ride looking good ,,,,,

I can't find them either. Okay, Rockn, where did you hide them!?

Thanks. Rockn. Looks like it's going to be a nice T Bucket.

Hey, Ditz, did you fab that front shock setup? That's like something I may want to setup for Miss Fortune.

Better late than never......Yes, I did do the fab. I have made or modified just about everything on Fujumo. That has been the fun part. I built the motor, mounted the rear and front axles. Made a support up under the cowl. The windshield frame was built by .........???? and the tranny was rebuilt by Hank while I did some of the grunt work. Most of the shiney stuff is stainless. The shock mounts are made from .250 cold rolled as was the brake arm. I even made the tranny shifter cover. :surprised: I just make cardboard patterns and then make the steel parts. Sure wished I had a bandsaw. It would have been much easier. Most of the drilling was done with a hand power drill. I did finally buy a low end drill press and it make drilling much much easier.

here ya go...

vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

Lookin' good Ditz! When ya gonna get those 3X2's on her?

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back