Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

picture posting

1wild1

trying to figure out how to post pics. ,but i ride the short bus in this arena,so bear with me Thanks

This is how I do it.

1: open second browser window and go to www.tinypic.com
2: click "browse" button and search for a file (picture) on your computer
3: select the file
4: in the "resize" field, select "message board"
5: click green "upload now" button.
6: wait for it to upload
7: under the "Share this image" header, select and copy the stuff in the box under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"
8: In your reply on this message board, explain your picture.
9: Hit enter twice.
10: paste the stuff you copied from step 7
11: hit enter twice
12: select preview. If you did it correctly, the picture will show up in the preview.
13: If it looks good, hit "add reply"

If you want to post a 2nd pic, then after step 11, repeat steps 2-11. Something like this.

Here's my T. Where's your's?

90y63k.jpg

My name is:

2j1340p.jpg

Like him I cant seem to get them posted .
I can make a 327 do 150mph but when it comes to this i cant seem to get out of first.
I'll try whatMr. T said maybe this week end if we don't wash out to sea.
Dan

Like him I cant seem to get them posted .
I can make a 327 do 150mph but when it comes to this i cant seem to get out of first.
I'll try whatMr. T said maybe this week end if we don't wash out to sea.
Dan

this is the best pic i can come up with of 1wild1
eth4qc.jpg
[/img]

Somehow you were missing the colon after the http in your code as well as having extra stuff in front of your first img in the brackets. Take out the stuff in front of the first [ and put a : in after the "p" and give it another shot. You've almost got it!

eth4qc.jpg

Somehow you were missing the colon after the http in your code as well as having extra stuff in front of your first img in the brackets. Take out the stuff in front of the first [ and put a : in after the "p" and give it another shot. You've almost got it!

eth4qc.jpg

Mr t bucket good job on pic posting. 1wild1 bad job on posting pic,failed like 50000 times. Maybe I,ll take a comp class at the commuinty college so i can post pic,s. Or maybe i,ll just shoot this @#$%%$## comp.

You're pretty close to getting the hang of it. Like I said, after you upload your picture, just copy the stuff in the box under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste that in your response.

You should be able to just click the box with your left mouse button, it will highlight the junk in the box, then click the right mouse button and a small window will pop up with "copy" being one of the options. Roll your cursor down to copy and right click your mouse. Come back to your window where you type your response and paste what you just copied. Hit preview. Your picture should show up. If it did, hit "post" or whatever it says and you're done.

1gsvis.jpg

You're pretty close to getting the hang of it. Like I said, after you upload your picture, just copy the stuff in the box under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste that in your response.

You should be able to just click the box with your left mouse button, it will highlight the junk in the box, then click the right mouse button and a small window will pop up with "copy" being one of the options. Roll your cursor down to copy and right click your mouse. Come back to your window where you type your response and paste what you just copied. Hit preview. Your picture should show up. If it did, hit "post" or whatever it says and you're done.

1gsvis.jpg

alright lets try again
jg7bsz.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back