Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pigeon Forge, TN

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
We are doing a NTBA event in Pigeon Forge, TN. If you have never been to Pigeon Forge, you need to make sure you don't miss this T Bucket only event. Pigeon Forge in right at the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It is the most visited park in the nation, for a good reason.

ntbaregional_zps88fd5cd9.jpg

Hmmm..thus could be fun. We've might have to bring the '27s down for this. We've been looking at trips for this summer. The NTBA Nats are too far away this year...

That will be fun !

I got the 'ole man and my Uncle to commit. Guess we'll get some reservations made this week.

Ron: What is the expected turnout?

Would love to make it, but after 3800 miles round trip for the Nats this year, another 1800 mile round trip is not in the budget.

Don't really know about turn out Ben. The NTBA Nationals are way out west this year so we may have quite a few. I am hoping for 30-40 cars

Well with You, Jim, and our 2 roadsters we've got 4 confirmed!

can regular vehicles cruise with the T's ? I might just have to make this. And mine wont be ready by then. But it would be a great vacation. I was gonna go to the street machine nationals but this looks better to me.

Bad news...after discussing it with my significant other, she informed me that we are to be at her nephew's wedding that same weekend. Looks like the Indy clan's not going to make it after all... bummer. This would be a hell of a lot more fun!

Ron

Are you going to the NATS in Carson City this year.

Gary

How early do we need to reserve to get a cozy spot ? I think the wife likes this way better than the other idea.

We are not gonna make it, I am staying around home so i can finish the t faster. And hopefully have it running and driving by when winter hits.

BUT .......................... You can bet your sweet hiney i will be there next year with the T tho !

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back